The Aço Cearense Institute supports important causes such as health, education, culture and sport and believes that social work is a joint effort for society to grow, developing people through the promotion of citizenship, rehabilitation and integration.
Among its lines of action, the following stand out:
• Assistance to needy people at risk
• The guarantee and defense of the rights of children and adolescents
• Professional training and insertion in the labor market
• The guarantee and defense of the rights of the elderly
• Income generation and job opportunities
• Social recovery and the promotion of integral human health.